Friday, July 12, 2013

Profile Pics 101

When it comes to my level of interest in a man, it always begins with their main profile image. Let’s be honest, if there isn’t the slightest initial attraction it most likely won’t go beyond “he has a great personality.” BUT no matter how hot he is I have two main rules I stick to while searching for my future ex-husband…

1. No shirtless, flexing mirror pics

2. No drunkfest, booze hound pics

Don’t get me wrong I love to work out so I appreciate a man that takes care of himself, and a man who can loosen up and throw back a few. But fellas, with the invention of the iPhone I find it hard to believe that you aren’t capable of taking a picture of yourself fully clothed, smiling, and SOBER. On that note, after today I apparently need to add another rule…NO GRAVESITE PICS.

Yep, that actually happened…you’re welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment